Want to add some Open Source and/or Flex experience to your resume? Want
to contribute to a cool Web 2.0 project?  The Buni.org community is
looking for Flex developers to help finish their Flex based, Meldware
Webmail client  (previously the JBoss Collaboration Server).  Learn more
about Meldware here:
http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/Meldware_Communications_Suite

Anyone is welcome to help, but what is most needed is someone who can
help improve the UI / look & feel.  To get started check out the
Meldware Developers Pages':
http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/Meldware_Developers%27_Pages

To see a list of open Flex related bugs check Bugzilla:
http://buni.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=Meldware+WebMail&content=

Meldware is great software and the Buni community is one I have enjoyed
being apart of for almost a year.  We'd love to have some new Flex
contributors! Come on over to the buni.org forums, email lists, and irc
chats to get involved!  Also, if you have questions, email Andrew Oliver
( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ).

-James