Hi Roger,

thank you very much for your answer.
The answer I wrote yesterday got lost somewhere in the flow of
replying via a mail client, without using the correct subscription
email I guess^^...
Anyway, thank you for your answer, things are now back in order, it
was indeed a problem with the core classes being present inside the
shell application, which was unintended and due to some funky linked
library settings ^^
But I definitely need to check these compilation options as I believe
they can empower us with many extra possibilities, thanks for the tip.

Thanks again for your kind reply, have a nice day!
cheers,
J.