*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Clint Modien
*Sent:* Sunday, 07 January, 2007 10:40
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [flexcoders] How to clear a TileList of its items?

I would try any new non-null complex type:

new Object();
new Array();
new ArrayCollection();

On 1/5/07, *Sascha* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to initialize a TileList after items were put into it so that
it
is empty again and I can load new items into it after that. I'm setting
the
TileList dataprovider to null but when I then try to load new items into
it,
it gives me an exception: Parameter child must be non-null.
What would I have to do additionally to properly initialize the TileList?

Sascha