When adding a SWC to the "Library Path" in the project settings I
would like to be able to use a variable similar to the ${FRAMEWORKS}
variable.  Our developers may have the code to the application in
different spots and it would be handy to define an Eclipse level
variable such as ${APP_SRC} to I can include a SWC the same way the
flex SWC's are included

I originally assumed that if you put the SWC within your project
structure it would use a relative path but that doesn't seem to be the
case.  On my machine it shows up as "AppName\src\assets\Cairngorm.swc"
but on another developers machine it is just "assets\Cairngorm.swc"

--
Collin Peters
Lead Software Developer