Hi Mark,

One of my first languages was VB/VBA with which I did windows applications
and classic ASP development (some of which I still have to delve into
thesedays). I first started learning OOP with ActionScript2.0 and .net at
the same time. Whilst the learning curve is pretty daunting and frustrating
at first (who wants to go from being guru to noob?) it is definitely well
worth the effort and will certainly help you develop and enrich your career
plus make you more employable.

Another good book for OOP is a new book from the O'Reilly Head First series
called Object Oriented Analysis and
Design<http://www.amazon.com/Head-First-Object-Oriented-Analysis-Design/dp/0596008678>.
Learn OOP it will make you a better programmer and earn you more money than
traditional VB and ASP ;).

Dan