________________________________

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Kirby
        Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 12:32 PM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Compiling modules

        Thanks for the examples.

        Question... if you are passing parameters to a module I assume
your url syntax is the same as a SWFLoader (myswf.swf?foo=bar) ... but
module has no parameter property?  How do access passed parameters to a
module?

        phillips1021 said the following:

                See:

http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2007/1/8/Example-Of-Using-M
odules-In-Flex-201
<http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2007/1/8/Example-Of-Using-
Modules-In-Flex-201>

                for a simple example.

        --
        Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are
usually right.