This seems like a good way to approach this problem.  I don't know too
much about the VScrollBar, but it seems straight forward.

These are its properties:
lineScrollSize="1"
    maxScrollPosition="0"
    minScrollPosition="0"
    pageScrollSize="Reset to the pageSize parameter of
setScrollProperties"
    pageSize="0"
    scrollPosition="0"

How can I dynamically set all these values to emulate the EXACT look
of the datagrids vertical scroll bar?

-phil

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Mineault