Is there any good information available on how to properly secure
AMFPHP/Flex.  It seems like a simple decompile of the swf file can
expose a wealth of information which could allow a hacker to easily
connect to the gateway and call any number of methods.  Is there any
information on available on how to lock down an AMFPHP/flex app
properly?  I have seen some discussions on the boad regarding FDS
security, but not AMFPHP. Is AMFPHP inherently less secure OR more
secure than any other data service technology.  The app I am building
requires as high a level of security as I can reasonably enable.

Thanks,

Kevin