Will this be a US jobs only site?
Are we allowed to submit overseas position openings, ie Australia?

On 24/01/2007, at 11:45 AM, Jeff Hindman wrote:

Thanks Ted … I’ve already applied to a couple companies.

--Jeff Hindman

  Simon Software Solutions

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bjorn Schultheiss
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:46 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

Go Teddy! good to have you on our side :)

On 24/01/2007, at 11:11 AM, Ted Patrick wrote:

Want a Job coding Flex 2.0?

Got mad Flex & AS3 skills?

Hiring Developers?

FlexJobs Discussion List

I created FlexJobs to post jobs that I keep getting via email. I have talked to hiring managers from Yahoo, Adobe, Ebay, HP (Snapfish) and a bunch of other great companies and they will all be posting jobs to FlexJobs. If you are posting jobs to FlexCoders, lets break these out so that FlexCoders stays focused on code. Developers looking for work, subscribe to FlexJobs and upgrade your career.

Also for developers the cloaking is enabled so that your boss cannot see you lurking on the FlexJobs list.

Upgrade your career and get a serious FlexJob. Rates are rising and there are tons of new positions opening up doing Flex full time.

Here are some companies posting to FlexJobs:

Playboy, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Modus, eBay, Adobe, BrightCove, Mentor Graphics, Enterra, CitiGroup, Vangaurdm Allurent, EffectiveUI, Keane, State Street Bank, PC Mall, Schematic, Buisiness Object

I will be pushing hard to get FlexJobs know in the Adobe sales channel. All companies we visit talking about Flex will be referred to posting jobs on FlexJobs.

Cheers,

Ted Patrick

Flex Technical Evangelist

Adobe Systems