Hmm... Now I see that it solved only the scrollbar appearance problem.
The measure() and updateDisplayList() methods still don't fire when
decreasing the browser size, only when increasing.

My component is a Canvas (extended) and parent container is Canvas,
too.

I't weird because I have a VBox just above my component and it's
resizing happens in both ways. I't the child of the same container as
my component.

The code is too complex to send.. First I have to wxtract it from the
project.. make it simpler..
Perhaps someone knows the answer from the experience?

Thx!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Danko Kozar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>