Well,

I didn't mean to send the class.

I has to be a simple problem of a parent not resizing your custom component
because either it thinks it's not percentage or it is satisfied with what
your custom component's measured width and height is.

If this is the case, then the parent won't call updateDisplayList() or
measure() on your custom Canvas.

Peace, Mike