Hi Dorkie,

Here is a post from over on flexaussie with some FDS pricing:

I am not currently using a Java backend so I can not offer any opinions on
your other questions.  Hopefully others will still reply.

In searching up the link above, I saw these other recent threads here on
Flexcoders that seem relevant:

hth,

On 1/24/07, dorkie dork from dorktown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>