This isn't quite the same link, but it is a Flex app that uses Amazon's
webservices API:

http://d-p.com/Internet-Development-Services/ria/amazon.cfm

For how to do, You can start reading here:

http://jeff.mxdj.com/using_amazons_itemsearch_webservice_from_flex.htm
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=3435361

Jason Merrill
Bank of America