Bjorn,

I forgot about that but that is basically what I said without the addChild()
part.

so the static intializer will do the trick alone.

Peace, Mike

On 2/1/07, Bjorn Schultheiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Here's a message from Alex Harai.
I think the same applies for your history manager issue

This error occurs for two reasons:  One is that somehow, the DragManager
or DragManagerImpl is not linked into the movie.

The other, and more common reason is that more than one module is using
the DragManager, but the main application does not..  Modules operate in
their own application domain, and thus cannot share singletons unless that
singleton is loaded by the parent application domain.  The simple solution
is to link the DragManager into the main application by putting something
like this in a script block

import mx.managers.DragManager;

var dm:DragManager;

This fattens your application a little.  More complex solutions involve

The above is true for all managers handled by Singleton and lots of other
shared classes in Flex as well.

-Alex