Hi,

try adding a listener to the systemManager; IE

systemManager.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_UP,
systemManager_mouseUpHandler);

Peace, Mike

On 2/5/07, Douglas Knudsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I'm converting a Flex 1.5 app to 2.0.  Under 1.5 I used a event on a
HBox called MouseUpSomewhere.  Seems this is no more in 2.0.  Any ideas
what it is now called?  Or maybe another way to get this same functionality
to work?  I can't use mouseOut.  I need a event that fires when the user
releases the mouse button whilst over a different component.

--
Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.