does your app use modules, or built using multiple swfs?

On 06/02/2007, at 5:49 AM, zenwarden wrote:

There appears to be a failry serious bug that I think was introduced
in the history manager in the latest release 2.0.1

I never got this errro until I updated and I now see it in a variety
of situations (including whenever I run testcases. )

Shutting down the borwoser or even switching borwsers does NOT help. I
mostly see it when I am running from the flex builder, but when you
are trying to run tests -- this becomes failry serious and very time
consuming.