From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Chotin
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 7:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Large Application SWF Size

Ah, sorry for misunderstanding, I think I could have re-read that :-)  I
guess I'd recommend the same experiment, it should tell you the overhead in
size of having a class vs including the code inline.  Extra classes
absolutely add size; the question is how much size.  It should be on the
order of 10s of bytes I would think, though multiplied by 200 that may be
significant for you.

Matt

  _____