I am using the FlexPrintJob() class to print a datagrid. I'm using a
custom component to create the Print view and inside I have a
PrintDataGrid component. The dataProvider of this PrintDataGrid is
filled with the dataProvider from my main application.

I have a labelfunction that the main application uses to format some
of the columns in the datagrid. I want to call that same function in
the PrintDataGrid but I can't seem to access it.

How would I go about calling this function in the PrintDataGrids
labelfunction property? I thought I could do
labelFunction=parentApplication.MyFunction but that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Ben