boy_trike wrote:

> I wonder how many people are working on TEAM to develop their flex
> applications (and how
> many are 1 or 2 men (whoops I mean PEOPLE) developers.  Please discount the
> Graphic
> artists, HTML coders. et. al.  If you have 3 or more people working on the
> same flex
> application, please answer as a TEAM.  2 or 1, INDIVIDUAL.

I'd have to answer both.

We've built up quite a sizable engineering team here at effectiveUI.
We're now at a few dozen developers and are still continuing to hire
additional talent.  All are trained in Flash/Flex, with most members
having significant expertise with an assortment of other development
languages and technologies.

For many projects however, we tend to deploy and/or operate in small
development teams that would typically fit under your one-to-two man
"individual" classification, with the members drawn for the task
dependent on project needs, specific skill sets, and availability.

Jim Cheng
effectiveUI