        -----Original Message-----
        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of - FI / Jonas Eliasson +
        Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:24 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Just curious, A big development
team or individual developers

        We are a team of 6 developers working on a flex project from two
offices
        using SVN. We have a modular setup where we use different RSL's
and external
        modules which are pulled in from a main application. This way we
can work
        independently.

        I have been developing Adobe (Macromedia) products for about 5
years and
        this time I was hoping for a solid product. But right now it
feels like I am
        a paying beta tester... Flexbuilder is not easy to setup for a
modular
        application approach. Right now we are using the Flex SDK and
ANT which
        makes it easier to set up a large application with many external
modules and
        RSL's. Now we only use Flexbuiler for the text editor and step
debugger.
        $500 for a text editor, silly huh! Hopefully we will se good
updates in the
        near future.

        Jonas