Hi Dave,

Thanks for the link. I used it to install 3.2.2 this morning and
everything seems to be working so far. However, when I installed
FlexBuilder for the new Eclipse installation, it wouldn't let me
install to the eclipse_extensions directory. I had to install it
directly onto the 3.2.2 installation, which was kind of a bummer.

Were you able to install FB to the extensions folder or is this just
not possible with the way the FB plugin is built?

Thanks again,
Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Carabetta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>