I am testing both of this examples, thanks..

Question: is there any possibility to control the DataGrids
scrolling thumb position and height?

Because this way a page size would be fixed (rows not scrolling at
all) and the scroller would be used just for navigation through
pages (instead of the "breadcrumbs" section above the grid). It
would also give an info of current page / total pages.
It would be nice if the scroller position and height could be set in
percentage (e.g. positionFromTop=20, height=10) while the loaded
rows count is always equal to grid rows count.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "roman_dolgov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am facing similar problem and wrote a blog entry on similar
topic:
> http://blog.widget-labs.com/?p=7
>
> (The main idea is to implement custom IList data provider that
relies
> on ItemPendingError for delayed loading)
>
> regards
> rd
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Danko Kozar" <danko.kozar@>
wrote:

> > I'd like to hear some thoughts about paging implementation on
Flex