I tried what you suggested, Troy... in fact here's what I did:

(1) Deleted the project... *totally* from Flex and Disk.
(2) Pulled the whole thing back from CVS
(3) Uninstalled all Flash Players
(4) Reinstalled the Flash 9 Debug player

and...

It still doesn't work :-(

The app runs - but there's never a 'connection' to Flash Builder for
debug. The Builder just times out waiting for the Flash Player to
communicate with it.

I'm getting desperate now - it's really hard to work on a large
application with no debug available.

Does anyone have any further ideas ? Is there a way I can confirm
that it's Flash Player 9 *debug* that's running when I see a Flash
App ? I can't see anything that might indicate one way or the other ?

Thanks,

Jamie.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Troy Gilbert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I've run into the same issue before -- I usually chalk it up to
the project
> settings getting confused when syncing to SVN. To fix it, I
usually have to
> revert the project settings manually from outside of Flex Builder.
>
> Try these steps:
>
> 1) Remove your project from Flex Builder (close it, delete it --
but not its
> contents on disk, obviously!).
>
> 2) Close Flex Builder.
>
> 3) Go to your project's folder and delete the bin folder.
>
> 4) Reopen Flex Builder.
>
> 5) Import your project back into Flex Builder.
>
> That should clear out any caching that Flex Builder may be doing
related to
> timestamps, etc. Really, "Project --> Clean" should do that, but my
> experience with "clean" operations is that they often aren't as
clean as
> they should be, usually because they don't do it brute force,
rather they
> simply follow their dependencies "in reverse" so to speak. As a
result, once
> it gets confused by timestamps it can't get unconfused.
>
> Troy.
>

> On 3/7/07, jamiebadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   I wasn't aware of that option - but I just tried it and it
still
> > doesn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jamie.
> >

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Soenke