Roman,

You will have to write a proxy, this is a PHP example for yahoo services
http://developer.yahoo.com/javascript/samples/proxy/php_proxy_simple.txt

On 3/9/07, Paul DeCoursey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Maybe I've been misinformed but doesn't the cross domain file need to
be one the server that serves the swf file?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,

--
André Rodrigues Pena

LOCUS