Hi There,

I was working on a project and didn't even take the time to check it out
in the yet mac until I needed to a little work on it on my macbook and I
discovered a bug  in the mac flashplayer.  I made a (yass) yet another
slide show...  and this time I  used Alex Uhlman's API for AS3.0.  I
don't know why a flash movie would behave differently on the mac from a
pc.  On the pc, it plays perfectly while on the mac it fades to black
right after it loads.

http://photos.me.com/_testSlide/_testSlide/mebucket.html

I can't isolate the issue...  I posted a bug on the Adobe wesbite but
something tells me that this might be a faster way to get a little
insight faster.

Has anybody else had any issues with mac flashplayer working differently?

Thanks,
Patrick