Hi All,

I have developed filter functionality using dataGrid and combobox
usind headerRanderer as it is in the MS Excel.....

There are 2 dataGrids in my screen and I have given there Drag n
Drop between them.

Since there are 22 columns in my dataGrid so I  have sycronized
their scrolls by calling a method on scroll event of the grids and
their horizontalScrollPosition with each other like:

mainGrid.horizontalScrollPosition =
destGrid.horizontalScrollPosition;

But sometimes, Its behavior is unrealistic.

One more problem, I am facing while scrolling the grid.. as i told
you guys I have rendered the header of the main grid.. when I move
the scroll bar from left to right or right to left the header
text/Combos of the Grid becomes invisible... which makes everything
is vain..

Kindly suggest me what to do with these bugs..

Thanks
SS