Help invent the next generation of social networking.

Wallop is a privately held startup in San Francisco building the next
generation of social networking products and technology. Wallop
leverages ground breaking technology, a unique business model and is
built entirely in Flash/Flex by people who actively use SNSs. Our
Agile software methods, market-place business model and intrinsic
corporate values alone distinguish us from the competition.

We're looking for a Flex expert who understands RIA's and has a
passion for building easy to navigate, intuitive yet powerful User
Interfaces.

Successful candidates need to be able to:

•       Write superior code, primarily ActionScript.
•       Work with project managers to implement features that enhance
the overall user experience
•       Design code modules that scale well under heavy load
•       Interface with Graphic Designers for look and feel
•       Interface with back-end Engineers for client-server
interaction

E-mail resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be considered.

www.wallopcorp.com