Does LCDS and the FlexBuilder update allow for more indirect configuration of things like the web-app config location, or the channel locations? We've had a really hard time configuring things so we can build a single binary on our build server, and test that same binary in our dev, QA, staging and production environments. Without the ability to certify a build through staged environments, Flex will have a difficult time rolling out in large organizations with serious software development processes in place.

regards,
Christian.