Mete,

Thanks for your help!

Just looking through your reply and the documentation and wanted to clarify
what I am
trying to do:

The Java backend currently creates a queue dynamically upon request (in this
case, when I
a launch a certain component in the frontend), and returns the queue name back
to the
Flex frontend (i.e. as a String of 'q001') after messages have been placed in
it.

Is the process you describe intended to allow the Flex frontend to see/use that
queue that
was created without messaging-config.xml? Do I need to call the initialize()
method of that
custom class to setup the new queue destination on FDS?

Any chance you have an early sample Java class that we could see?

Thanks again,

Brian