Any listener can use event.target to get a reference to the object which
called dispatchEvent(), and thereby access its properties and methods.

- Gordon

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ju Aedis
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:33 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Apollo - multi-window communication

how can the broadcast trasfer the info to listener?
use event.xxx = xxx?

2007/3/23, Mike Chambers <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>:

        Windows are all in scope, so you dont have to use
LocalConnection.

        Just have one window broadcast an event, and have the other
listen for it.

        mike chambers

        [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:mesh%40adobe.com>

        Michael Schmalle wrote:

        > I would go out on a limb and say yes.
        >
        > Not in alpha but, if we are going to be able to addChild() on
a newly
        > created window, I don't see why you could communicate with a
window that
        > you created from the main app.
        >
        > Peace, Mike
        >
        > On 22 Mar 2007 14:32:13 -0700, *Mark Doberenz* <
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:dobieag01%40gmail.com>
        > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:dobieag01%40gmail.com> >>
wrote:

        > Oh yeah, I remember playing with those a long time ago... not
the
        > nicest stuff to deal with from what I can remember.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > On 22 Mar 2007 14:28:43 -0700, * Carlos Rovira*
        > <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:carlos.rovira%40gmail.com>
<mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:carlos.rovira%40gmail.com> >>

<http://www.flex2components.com/> <http://www.flex2components.com

--
Aedis.Ju--http://aedisju.blogspot.com/