John,

I haven¹t been following this thread too closely, but I recall seeing you
are using mac os x. If so, I ran into a problem running CF 7.02 on a mac, I
couldn¹t get the flex gateway working. Look at the console when CF starts up
and make sure there aren¹t any errors. I don¹t remember what my particular
error was I didn¹t have time to debug the thing, I ended up using a windows
server.

Just make sure your flex gateway is working.

Good luck,

Mike Weiland

Mike Weiland
Aspen Tree Media