Hi,
I have a question. I am just about to get Flex Builder, and i am wondering
which is the best option the stand alone or the eclipse plug in?
I do not use eclipse that much, well sometimes but I usually use dremweaver for
ColdFusion. I like cfeclipse, I think that I am just too used to dreamweaver.

Can I ask which version do you use? Is there a preference? I will manly using
eclipse only for flex, as I do now,and space on my machine is no isse, and so
If I have to install and extra eclipse  is no worries for me.

Thanks,
John

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.