can you guys post your eclipse ini or just the line of code that you
changed? i have a couple of different memory values i'm not sure which to
change.

On 29 Mar 2007 09:40:46 -0700, slangeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Yeah, mine is regularly that high (~300MB) or even more. I set my limit
to the exact same (768MB), and it's been running much better! So, no
crashes, here. You may want to look at all your installed plug-ins. They
don't always play nice. I had most problems with a PHP plug-in, but it may
have just been a combination of them!

-Scott

--

: : ) Scott