________________________________

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of thegators_2002
        Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 11:36 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [flexcoders] How do I read Response after FileReference
uploads a file?

        I am trying to use FileReference to upload a file from the user
side
        to a web page and read the response(xml) that the server
returns. I
        can't figure out how to get the response, however. It doesn't
seem to
        be included in the FileReference object.

        Is there a way to read the response coming back after a file
upload,
        or is this halted by design?