>From my experience there is a definite timing issue when loading
modules.  The ModuleLoader ready event is fired before the Module is
fully loaded and you have the ability to talk to it through a common
interface (hence the error reporting access to a null value).

I would term this one as a "bug" that is not yet documented by Adobe.
 This could be because some modules take longer than expected to load,
I have no idea, just the observed problem with talking with modules
within the "ready".  I also attempted to use an interface to talk with
a module when the the progress event had reached 100%, but still no
luck.

A possible workaround would be to fire some event from inside the
loaded module that tells the outside world that it is indeed loaded.
The other option is to set a timer interval and keep checking if the
module is loaded (meaning not reporting NULL in the ready event
handler). Unless someone else as a viable solution?  Adobe?  Anyone?

- mr

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "kristian_wright2002"