Just tried that, doesn't appear to make any difference.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Add import pmco.interfaces.IActionOwner in  your code block
>

> b..

for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return
e-mail delete this e-mail and refrain from any disclosure or action
based on the information.