----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Capistrano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:18 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] The difference...

> Im a newbie in flex but I did studied developing flash
> apps(mainly for the web)including its language as2.0.
> I wonder whats with flex and flash appz? Any
> significant diff. between the two?

I think you would get your best answer by spending ten minutes on the adobe
web site looking at the examples that are presented there including the
walkthroughs of making a simple application.

Flex has a markup language (similar in some respects to JSP, though
different in others) that you can use to create applications and components,
in preference to the timeline (which it doesn't have).

If you code Flash actionscript and don't use the timeline, the main
difference will be Actionscript 3 versus Actionscript 2 and a different
class library/API.

Paul

________
> Be a PS3 game guru.
> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
Games.