Hi guys,

I've got a simple text module which looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Module xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml " layout="absolute">
   <mx:Script>
       <![CDATA[

           import com.myapp.MyEventDispatcher;
           import com.myapp.MyTestEvent;

           public function callSomethingInMainApp(e:Event): void
           {
               var event:MyTestEvent= new MyTestEvent();
               MyEventDispatcher.getInstance().dispatchEvent( event );
           }
       ]]>
   </mx:Script>
<mx:HBox>
 <mx:DateChooser x="10" y="10"/>
</mx:HBox>

</mx:Module>

I compile it with the -load-externs option to not include the classes I use
from " com.myapp"

However, when I try to load the module from my main application, this error
is thrown:

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::LayoutContainer could not be found.
at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/::deferredNextFrame()
at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/::update()
at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/::moduleCompleteHandler()

Anyone know what might cause this? Googling the error didn't help me much

http://www.juicability.com - flex blog
http://www.43min.com - funny movies