Peter

I was just following Tom's article, which specifies you add the following to
your FDS services-config.xml

<!--  ColdFusion specific RTMP channel --><channel-definition
id="cf-dataservice-rtmp" class="mx.messaging.channels.RTMPChannel">  <endpoint
uri="rtmp://{server.name}:2048" class="flex.messaging.endpoints.RTMPEndpoint"/>
 <properties>      <idle-timeout-minutes>20</idle-timeout-minutes>
<serialization>        <!-- This must be turned off for any CF channel -->
  <instantiate-types>false</instantiate-types>      </serialization>
</properties></channel-definition><!-- ColdFusion specific HTTP channel
--><channel-definition id="cf-polling-amf"
class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">  <endpoint
uri="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/cfamfpolling";
 class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>  <properties>
<serialization>      <!-- This must be turned off for any CF channel -->
<instantiate-types>false</instantiate-types>    </serialization>
<polling-enabled>true</polling-enabled>
<polling-interval-seconds>8</polling-interval-seconds>
</properties></channel-definition>
Tom appears to be running both FDS and CF on the same physical server, so he's
left {server.name} in the endpoint.  I need to know whether that changes - as
well as {server.port} - when you're running CF on a different server than your
FDS server.

Also, he's specified /{context.root}/messagebroker/cfamfpolling as the AMF
endpoint path, and that apparently works in his example app.  If this needs to
change I have no idea what to change it too.  There's no mention in his article
(or anywhere else I can find) of how to modify these endpoints for any other
server configuration when running FDS and CF on separate boxes.

Darren