Ah, try calling removePopup using callLater().  This magic incantation
often solves problems like this for me.

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Root
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 9:44 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Problem removing popup window

On 4/19/07, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >
wrote:

        I think you just have to step into the removePopUp code and see
what's up

That seems reasonable - except it works fine when I put the breakpoint
in.

If I remove the breakpoint.. the popup doesn't get removed.

That doesn't make any sense at all because the breakpoint should not
affect how the code runs.

Here's what I did.

I set the breakpoint at this line:

PopUpManager.removePopUp(this);

Then I debug the app... it stops.. I step through all the stuff... and
the popup is removed.

So I debug the app again, this time I just continue after the
breakpoint.  Still, the popup is removed.

So I remove the breakpoint, and debug again.  This time, the popup is
NOT removed.

Rick