From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of arokyzxc
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:53 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: NetConnection.Connect.Failed

I download fms example from adobe site, it works fine that sucessfully
connected FMS server.but it didn't work that i wrote my codes followed
exmaple tutorial, it always reports "connect failed" .I can see connects
number was increased when i run my app in admin console.
I wrote codes in Flex Builder, named HelloFms.mxml.But i wondering
whether i should write fla file,instead of mxml file ? The error
(NetConnection.Connect.Failed) does matter with this ?? how can i
establish my work environment ???
here is my client-side codes: helloFms.mxml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml
<http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml> "
layout="absolute">
<mx:Script>
<![CDATA[
import flash.events.NetStatusEvent;
import flash.events.SecurityErrorEvent;
import flash.net.NetConnection;
import flash.net.NetStream;
import flash.events.Event;

var nc :NetConnection;
public function connection():void{
if (Connect_btn.label == "Connect" ){
nc.connect("rtmp:/tutorial_hello/room_01","test");
nc.addEventListener(NetStatusEvent.NET_STATUS,
netStatusHandler);
nc.addEventListener(SecurityErrorEvent.SECURITY_ERROR,
securityErrorHandler);
}else{
nc.close();

private function netStatusHandler(event:NetStatusEvent):void {
var status :String = event.info.code;
switch (status) {
case "NetConnection.Connect.Success":
/* connectStream(); */
break;
case "NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound":
result.text = "Stream not found";
break;

private function
securityErrorHandler(event:SecurityErrorEvent):void {
result.text = "securityErrorHandler: " + event;
}

]]>
</mx:Script>

<mx:Button x="331" y="91" label="Connect" id="Connect_btn"
click="connection()"/>
<mx:TextArea x="118" y="164" id="result"/>

</mx:Application>

here is server-side codes: main.asc
application.onConnect = function(p_client,text) {
application.acceptConnection(p_client);
//text handler
}
Any help would be appreciate .