Well, more like this:

<game width="640" height="400" backgroundColor="#000000">
 <scene width="10000" height="400" backgroundColor="blue" tickRate="30">
   <layer background="clouds.png" scrollSpeedX="3" />
   <layer>
     <instance objectRef="coin" x="35" y="56" />
     <instance objectRef="mario" x="0" y="0" />
     <instance objectRef="brick" x="100" y="100" />
   </layer>
 </scene>
 <object id="coin" points="100">
   <behavior type="collectMe" />
 </object>
 <object id="mario" points="0" spriteRef="marioSprite">
   <behavior type="run">
     <property name="speed" value="10" />
   </behavior>
   <behavior type="jump">
     <property name="height" value="100" />
   </behavior>
 </object>
 <sprite id="marioSprite" source="mario.png" numFrames="12" frameWidth="32"
frameHeight="32" />
</game>

A quick toy example, but that's the basic look-n-feel of the XML right now.
We're also developing an equivalent to the Flex Form Designer geared
specifically toward "level editing" for lack of a better word.

Oh, and while it's all built on Flex/Flash, it's not dependent on them (it's
not literally MXML)... its a generic "HTML" for 2D games that can be served
to any game "browser".

Just think of the mash-ups! ;-)

Troy.