Cool, if you see Silverlight as another piece in your online delivery
solution great, if you think it's pure evil - don't use it. It's great to
have  choice of offerings like this and more power to one and all :)

p.s
Frontpage = Expression Web in terms of the next generation of Web Designer
tool for Microsoft. If you want developer base functionaity (C# etc), go
with Visual Studio Web Express etc..