The server I am running on is a 900mhz machine while the desktops at
work are 3.0 Pentium 4s.  I figured client side would be quicker.

I am filtering off on a string.  I there wasn't a nice computer
sciencey way to do it I was going to use pointers to jump around in
the sorted list.

Any one else have any ideas?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Bjorn Schultheiss