*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Guido
*Sent:* Friday, May 18, 2007 12:06 PM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [flexcoders] Saving client data to local drive on user demand.

 Hi, I've been working with Flex for a month now, and I am currently
facing a problem I don't have any leads on how to address. Basically I want
to let the user save the data on a grid or chart to its local drive (the
user should be also able to choose the destination file path). I have an XML
object with all the info, I just need to know how to provide a "Save as XML"
feature. Can someone give me a hand or at least a hint on what to do with
this one?

Thanks!

Guido.
- - - - - - - This message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should
not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy
any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an
official statement of Lehman Brothers. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that
this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such. All information is subject to change without notice.