Well I'm new to Flex, and it does seem cool, I just can't see having a
large system built based on Flex...  And i want too.

I would like to rebuild my vitalpodcasts.com site with Flex, which is a
small site, and great starter app.  But my current company wants to
look at making our flagship prodcut in Flex, and there are so many
screens, so many functions, and I need to know how to piece out the
code...

So im researching Modules right now, not much sucess... which once I
figure it out, is screaming for me to make a blog about it.