Hi,

override protected function measure():void
{
  super.measure();

  measuredWidth = 120;
  measuredHeight = 120;
}

Note, that is just hard coding but, you will do your measurment calcs in
that method.

Peace, Mike

On 5/31/07, Mark Ingram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Hi, I have a custom UIComponent that is 100x100 pixels. Around this
component is a rectangle which I have drawn to a depth of 10 pixels (i.e.
there is a 10 pixel border around my component). What functions do I need to
override so I can return the correct width and height of 120 (instead of
100).

Thanks,

Mark

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.