Hi,

Yes it does.

Here is the way it works,

You need to figure out why you need a - offset because really, this does not
fit into the framework. The only time, a negative offset is viable is an
overlay(that is not measured with the component's children).

Think 4th dimensionally here, why do you need the offset? The layout manager
assumes every component is a rectangle inside it's x,y width and height
bounds. This is where measure comes in.

Your measured values must comply with the actual content you are measuring
inside your UIComponent virtual rectangle. Any deviation from this will just
result in layout bugs and unexpected behavior.

Give me a little more info about what you are doing and I am sure I can
suggest an alternative.

Peace, Mike