As you say.. you are right when we use a small text like fail in pass. I was
trying to be generic that is all.
But still when you use a link button it will not replicate the style of the
datagrid. It will look different in the DG. But thats my point of view.

As a matter of fact I am using the link in the datagrid. In my case I am
using domains and urls. And I tried using it with link button. But since my
datagrid was not that big to occupy a bug URL I got scrolls and even some
URl didnto appear in the DG. Thats why I shared that with you guys. I dont
want you guys to experience the one which I had.