I'm on a tight schedule to produce a scrollable zoomable document view
- a vertical list of images (pages) of varying sizes. This has already
been done on the project in HTML (without the zooming), and I was
hoping to effectively demonstrate the power of Flex.

So I created a page component that uses an image tag, and use it as an
itemRenderer on a list. Then I discovered that I can't scroll properly
if the cell is larger than the list. Rats.

I don't know if I have the time to implement my own item recycling, so
suggestions would be appreciated. I don't need item selection, so
solutions that don't rely on List might be just fine.

I might be able to use Moxie if this is issue is being addressed soon,
as long as I don't need a newer Player (my understanding is that's
only needed for the caching feature).

Thanks in advance,
- RIchard